Senior UI Engineer
Technology & Operations – Engineering /
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
Primary Responsibilities & Objectives
· Contribute to Ellie Mae’s product development team in moving our leading mortgage software solutions to the next level
· Analyze, design, develop and unit test software applications with high quality and on schedule, including business critical Web services to be consumed by internal/external applications
· Use state-of-the-art front-end development technologies and best practices to deliver your implementation
· Collaborate closely with groups in and outside the development team (eg. QA, Product Management, UE, Tech Pub) to achieve high quality, predictable results
Qualifications, Skills and Education
· BA/BS or higher in a computer software or related field
· Knowledge and experience in enterprise-scale multi-tier, distributed architecture
· Solid experience in object-oriented design and programming concepts
· Solid knowledge of high-scale, multi-tenant Web service development, including REST/JSON and MicroService patterns
· Able to lead teams, run Scrum planning meetings and facilitate accurate estimation of tasks
· Demonstrated ability to deliver working solutions on time
· Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.