Workplace Services Associate- 190420
G&A – Administration
Ellie Mae (NYSE:ELLI) is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
The Company offers an end-to-end solution, delivered using a Software-as-a Service model that serves as the core operating system for mortgage originators and spans customer relationship management, loan origination, and business management. Its solutions help thousands of lender users to streamline and automate the mortgage origination process by increasing efficiency, facilitating regulatory compliance and reducing documentation errors.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Provides administrative and clerical support to others in the office to maintain an efficient office environment.
- Primary Responsibilities & Objectives
- Greet visitors and direct them to the correct staff member
- Coordinate messenger and courier service
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail
- Set up New Hire workspace
- Assist the Facilities Manager in implementing the company’s safety and security procedures
- Prepare outgoing mail for distribution
- Update and maintain internal staff contact lists
- Assist with planning, setup and other needs for special events and activities
- Monitor and maintain office supplies
- Ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced
- Handle facility related requests with landlord
- Perform work related errands as requested
- Keep office area clean and tidy
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager
Basic Skills and Qualifications
- Perform ergonomic assessments and follow-up installations of ergonomic equipment
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the education, experience, skills, knowledge and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Education: A High School Diploma or equivalent work experience is required.
- Experience: At least 2 to 3 years of prior office experience is required; at least one year of prior facilities experience is preferred.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong customer service skills
- Effective communication skills and the ability to follow instructions
- Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and to act quickly while remaining calm and polite
- Proficiency in setting up audio-visual equipment
- Proficiency in using a computer for data entry and e-mail
- Ability to coordinate multiple assignments concurrently
- Proficiency in MS Office
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.