Technical Support Analyst 190247 - Omaha
Customer Success – Technical Support
Ellie Mae (NYSE:ELLI) is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
The Product Support Analyst acts as a support resource to our customer base utilizing Ellie Mae products, services, platform technologies, and workflows. The Product Support Analyst endeavors to deliver complete resolutions in a timely and consistent manner to address our customers’ questions, concerns, and errors encountered in their use of, and interaction with Ellie Mae product and services within their business. Job location is Omaha, NE and working hours for this role is 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Central Time.
- Develop and apply your mortgage industry and technical expertise to assist customers in the intended and proper use of the Encompass LOS and Encompass Product and Pricing Service (EPPS). Work within the mortgage loan process areas of Underwriting, Closing, Post Closing, Secondary Marketing, and Product/Pricing.
- After a six-month period, achieve a level of expertise and understanding to resolve customer technical problems in a timely manner while maintaining a satisfactory level of customer satisfaction.
- Strive for first-call resolution of 65% or greater, balancing completeness of resolution and quality of service. Manage all other cases in a timely manner.
- Thoroughly and accurately document details of all customer interactions in appropriate case management system.
- Develop recognition of system issue or customer impacting problems. interaction/customer service.
- Adhere to schedule as set forth by management.
- Additional duties include direct client calls to resolve issues, trouble-shooting of Encompass and EPPS processes, working with account managers.
- Collaborate with other industry and technical support and EPPS Ops communicating best practices and improving processes. Working with Product, Professional Services, and Implementation groups on an As-Needed basis.
- 3 years experience or 1-year experience and a Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
- An ability to analyze and decipher customer issues within Encompass for processing, underwriting, closing and post-closing, and secondary marketing, HMDA, and NMLS. As well in EPPS for programs and pricing. This can include regulatory requirements, XML files, system logs, investor guidelines, and rate sheets.
- Experience multi-tasking and handling multiple customer issues (phone and chat).
- Demonstrates basic competency in the mortgage process and loan origination systems. Prefer prior experience using Encompass.
- Ability to manage own time to department and team standards and expectations.
- Partners and works collaboratively within and across departments to meet shared objectives.
- Communicates effectively with both oral and written communications being clear, instructive, and professional. Adapts communication style to the audience and setting. Delivers solutions with confidence.
- A sense of dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of the customer.
- Able to make sound, timely decisions. Consistently demonstrates good judgement and considers all relevant factors.
- Exhibits a willingness and desire to learn diverse, job-appropriate technologies and technical skills.
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.