Financial Analyst 200300
G&A – Accounting
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
The successful candidate will have a broad understanding of financial planning and analysis, business operations and accounting and will be in frequent contact with all areas of the enterprise including operations, sales, finance, and accounting. This role will be a key asset in our growing finance organization and will have the opportunity to drive revenue reporting, planning, forecasting, variance analysis and special projects.
- Responsible for product line revenue reporting, forecasting and financial analysis
- Prepare monthly materials for financial close, board meetings and monthly business reviews
- Build financial analysis of actual results versus prior year/forecast/budget/prior month, highlighting material points of interest
- Assist in preparation of revenue-based forecast and budget models
- Be a trusted business partner for different product lines and strengthen relationships with a broad base of key stakeholders (i.e. executives and staff)
- Be a critical thinker for the team and own multiple operational projects
- Manage and assists with ad hoc projects
- +3 years of relevant financial analysis work experience in FP&A, corporate finance or Sales Ops
- Advanced skills in Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, match, index functions) and Powerpoint; Experience with Salesforce and HOST Analytics or related systems
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Attention to detail, organizational skills and accuracy are extremely critical
- Track record in managing large datasets and the ability to tackle complex issues using financial models and quantitative analysis
- Demonstrated success building relationships across various levels within an organization
- Proven ability to successfully own processes and critical deliverables
- Energetic, flexible team player with ability to adapt in changing environment
- Education: BA/BS required
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.