Sr. Training Coordinator- 180550
Customer Success – Education Operations
Ellie Mae (NYSE:ELLI) is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
Job Profile Summary
The Senior Operations Coordinator will be responsible for all administrative functions related to Ellie Mae’s education services and business writing operations. This position will work cross functionally with all internal groups and vendors to ensure a smooth and effective experience for our customers.
Primary Responsibilities & Objectives
- Manage all Training Projects as the main point of contact for customer until the project reaches testing phase for all training engagements
- Manage all public and private class offerings
- Assign and load balance all projects
- Ensure delivery and receipt of all customer survey data after each project and education engagement
- Manage program offerings and scheduling in learning management system
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure program offerings are on the website and accurately depicted
- Ensure course enrollment is maximized for each offering
- Manage all vendor relationships required for education and business writing functions
- Manage all supplies required for each course including printing, training materials, training room supplies, and signage
- Manage facility rental and catering orders for all internal and external training programs.
- Manage training scheduling and subject matter expertise coordination for AllRegs public training program delivery
- Work closely with Sales Operations and Accounting to ensure correct revenue recognition and forecasting
- Provide logistical support, such as training room scheduling, setup and client communications for complex, multi-site engagements
- Create and execute reports for management reporting
- Mentor new training coordinators joining the organization
- Develop process standards and documentation for the Senior Training Coordinator role
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven working experience in coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods and techniques
- MS Office proficiency
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Demonstrated initiative in a corporate setting
- Strong inter and intra-departmental communication, coordination and teamwork
- Strong communication skills
- BA | BS degree in Education, Training, HR or related field preferred
Ellie Mae is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, Females, Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.