C#/.NET Software Engineer- 190562
El Segundo, CA
Technology & Operations – Engineering
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
- Under close supervision able to analyze needs and requirements of existing and proposed systems.
- Develop technical specifications.
- Designs, develops and unit tests software applications with high quality and on schedule under supervision.
- Uses modern programming languages/technologies and apply industry standard software development best practices.
- Performs object oriented design and analysis using languages like Java, NET.
- Monitors individual project development schedules and priorities to meet deadlines.
- Collaborates closely with groups in and outside the development team (eg. QA, Product Management, UE, Tech Pub) to achieve high quality, predictable results
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.