User Readiness Business Analyst
Customer Success – Technical Support
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
The Customer Success Operational Readiness Business Analyst supports the Customer Success Organization. Principle duties include bringing significant expertise to the collaborative planning and knowledge capture with cross-functional dedicated and virtual teams to facilitate readiness activities designed to ensure the seamless transition of, and preparedness for new product introduction, release, and change into the customer ecosystem. The Readiness Business Analyst reports directly into the Customer Success Operational Readiness Manager, which is embedded within the Customer Experience team in the Customer Success organization. The primary areas of focus for readiness activities are the customer-facing roles in the Customer Success organization. The Readiness Business Analyst participates in all relevant cross-functional activities and venues and leads focused readiness actions, with an emphasis on product enhancements, and captures accurate and relevant details associated with the release which will form the basis of release preparedness content, training and communications.
The Customer Success Operational Readiness Business Analyst will collaborate closely with Product Management, Engineering, and Technical Publications teams to ensure the Customer Success organization is ready for all product releases. They will work closely with our Knowledge Manager, Subject Matter Experts, and managers to channel all relevant release information to content development to ensure every support analyst, education trainer, technical operations, and education curriculum designers has the product knowledge, expertise and know-how for each release.
- Execution of ongoing readiness activities.
- Ensure delivery of information necessary to appropriately enable Customer Success organization to plan for, and support changes and releases.
- Gather, disseminate and drive information and participate in the identification/assessment of abilities/skills needed to sufficiently support future products, services, feature and functionality.
- Strive for timely product updates to Customer Success organization of resolution and quality of service.
- Recognize and respond accordingly to cross-functional teams and drive timely information and updates to enable the production of customer facing material such as knowledge articles, education courses, and training curriculum.
- Act as a subject matter reference to review in pre and post-release product issues for relevance and participate in escalation and notification processes.
- Understand and follow company and departmental guidelines and policies.
- Facilitate and support authoring of customer facing materials such as knowledge articles for internal and external users both pre, and during the release cycle as necessary.
- Provide input to trending analysis being performed on all data points toward identification of release and change-related opportunities for improvement.
- Design and implement sustainable program-relevant procedures and methodologies to assist Customer Success teams with product release and change support.
- Monitor the completion of all standard pre-release action items for which Technical Support is accountable as part of the company’s Release and Change Management workflow.
- Identify and address risk items that will affect the product readiness of the Customer Success organization.
- Work closely with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) who will assist in raising the overall level of product understanding through knowledge sharing, product training, technical documentation, and process improvement.
- Deliver regular updates and insights to Release Readiness Manager on the customer experience, areas of concern, education, and problems stemming from release readiness to be shared with leadership.
- Work closely with the data analyst to assist in capturing relevant insights that will inform future release readiness activities.
- Strong technical expertise with Capsilon product solutions
- Demonstrated experience in a project management or equivalent role, preferably with significant exposure to Change or Release Management.
- Strategic planning skills and ability to drive overarching strategic approach to continuous improvement of the customer experience as it relates to Release Readiness
- Extensive work experience in customer service, technical support, or account management.
- Relevant subject matter expertise in the mortgage industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of SaaS service delivery, agile release methodologies, and ITIL (or equivalent) aligned best practice frameworks for change and release management.
- Proven effectiveness in a role that requires multi-tasking, leadership, and strong customer soft-skills.
- Demonstrated ability to confidently deliver solutions and resolve issues.
- Keen ability to predict or detect competency and knowledge-comfort gaps, and report in a meaningful way.
- Team-oriented, demonstrates a professional and cooperative attitude.
- Exhibits flexibility, can multi-task several priorities to completion, finishes ad hoc projects and requests when needed.
- A four-year degree, or equivalent certifications in program/project management desired.
- Makes timely and sound decisions based on all available input.
- Communicate effectively via written and spoken language; comprehends problems, urgency, and desired outcome in the absence of perfect information; shares information and ideas with others; conscientious listener.
- Maintain composure and professionalism under high-pressure conditions; open-minded; solicits feedback.
- Analytical; proactive; creative problem solver.
- Bias for action; willingness to affect positive change; adaptable and committed to the success of our customers.
- Act with integrity; demonstrate adaptability; execute consistently against job responsibilities.
- Ability to work effectively across functional levels and across departments within the organization.
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.