Sr. IT Program Manager 190528
Technology & Operations – IT
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
Ellie Mae IT department is seeking an experienced Program Manager to join the newly restructured IT team. We are looking for organizational and program management excellence. Project management is an assumed basic skill.
Passionate with deep Technical, Infrastructure, architecture, Data Center, and Cloud First experience and belief.
The position reports the Director of Infrastructure and Ops. There are a number of highly strategic programs to plan and execute:
We are in process of migrating large number of Applications, Servers, and Services, from the legacy Data Center VM’s to the Cloud.
Forming the architecture and the network in Azure Cloud, while utilizing AWS as needed
Migrating services and servers, storage, and network, from legacy Data Centers, to Azure, SaaS solutions, and private cloud
Rolling out, first of its kind Endpoint Desktop Gold image with rapid refresh cycles.
Restructuring AD/ADFS, and SSO
Introducing new Alerting, monitoring, and NOC environment
VDI Patch Management tools and process
And there is always the day to day stuff
Essential Responsibilities and Functions
- Work with IT and the business unit leaders at the management/executive and understand the business needs. Help articulate the options, and translate requirements into program objectives and scope
- Work with architects and engineering leaders from different teams throughout all phases
- Develop and manage a detailed project or program plan that reach agreement with your Director, and own the projects and programs
- Scale the programs to executable phases or sprints and drive them to successful outcome
- Provide structure and the necessary processes without complication and slowing execution
- Communicate effectively within the teams as well as to executives and business stakeholders
- Aggregate, organize, and communicate program and project information with internal customers, stakeholders and extended teams.
- Leverage Change & Release management’s current processes, and help to enhance best practices to ensure the successful adoption
- Effectively manage risk, compliance and security considerations, partnering with colleagues to ensure the right decisions are made and communicated at all times
- 10-15 years of large corporate program management experience
- PMP® or PgMP® certification can be a plus
- Experience in business change management, Corporate IT Service management
- A self-starter that enjoys the challenge
- Organized, creative and a problem-solver
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK WITH AND MANAGE TECHNICAL STAFF
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK FOR A TECHNICAL MANAGER
- Focused, and balanced, provide a climate control for the teams during tough and good phases
- Strong people skills and ability to work collaboratively with other project managers too
- Endless aptitude for learning new technologies, approaches and leveraging tools of the trade while remaining thoughtful and flexible
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.