Marketing Operations Sr. Manager 201169
Pleasanton, CA /
Marketing – Demand Center /
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
Are you excited by the idea of working on Marketing Automation Platforms? Do you believe that big lifts in revenue can come from smooth integration across CRM & MAP systems? Do you look forward to striking the balance between fast temporary fixes and long-term strategic repairs? If so, you should consider the position of Marketing Operations Sr. Manager at Ellie Mae.
The Marketing Operations Sr. Manager is a key part of the Multichannel Marketing team that will define, configure, document, and assist the marketing staff to create effective, systematic, and reportable marketing programs. This position provides day to day support and administration for Ellie Mae’s Eloqua marketing automation platform and systems which includes lead data quality management, lead scoring, lead syncing, automated workflows, reports, analysis and troubleshooting.
- Project Manage cross discipline teams to maintain and modify lead flow routing through Eloqua and Salesforce
- Work with expert colleagues within Ellie Mae and vendors to create new solutions and resolve chronic issues
- Establish and reinforce campaign operations best practices
- Troubleshoot and debug operations anomalies and errors, drive projects to get fixes in place
- Assist the Multichannel marketing team with developing new MAP business requirements as part of a multiyear strategic plan to improve our relationship marketing IQ and practices
- In collaboration with team members and vendors, manage and maintain marketing automation system (Eloqua) along with the involved processes, procedures, SLA’s, programs and technical workflows.
- Interpret, create, and implement new requirements across systems as required
- Document processes and procedures for strong operational integration between systems including Eloqua, CVENT, ON24 and other platforms
- Develop operational processes to continually improve database quality through data enrichment and data quality scoring
- Update and manage SSO and other certificates in our Marketing Tech Stack
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years relevant marketing experience with a B2B software company
- Experience with marketing automation tools and CRM tools like Eloqua and Salesforce.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of marketing operational best practices, industry standards, lead generation & nurturing, lead lifecycle and management, scoring models, data hygiene and database segmentation
- roactive ability to work effectively and with a sense of urgency in collaboration within and across a fast-paced, dynamic and metrics-driven environment
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills required as well as proficiency with the entire MS Office suite
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills
- Communicate effectively with all levels of internal and external personnel, both verbally and in writing
- BA / BS Degree
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.