Technology & Operations – Engineering
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
We are looking for talented Software Engineers with a solid background in Enterprise Software Development to join fast paced software development team. As a member of this team, you will be working on developing cloud-based lending platform and services. You will have an opportunity to participate in designing and developing existing products and new products.
- Analysis, Solution and Improving processes and methodologies in the team.
- Delivering high quality products to the customer and understanding business requirements.
- Produces a well-thought-out architecture that can scale, performance, secure and high reliability.
- Understanding business requirement and translating that into a technical implementation plan.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver working solutions on time to customers.
- Able to influence and collaborate closely with groups within the product line.
- Design and build scalable services and applications optimized for the best customer experience possible
- Contribute to architecture, design, and implementation of our next-generation cloud services
- Provide technical leadership, create technical specifications for new microservices and API’s
- Take ownership of the quality of the service from coding to production
- Maintain developer documentation for the new API’s to encourage adoption and best practices
Skills and Qualifications
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 5+ years of software development experience using Object Oriented design for high-volume transactional and customer-facing web applications using C#, .NET
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD, design reviews, code reviews, TDD, unit testing, integration/system testing, monitoring, alerting, agile development practices
- Full-stack experience, knowledge of platform and application layer development processes in a Micro-service environment
- Deep understanding of industry standards and industry best practices for large, sophisticated platforms and services
- Experience with REST architectural patterns and experience building, exposing, consuming RESTful services
- Extensive hands-on knowledge and experience with database design and management for PostgreSQL, SQL, Oracle, NoSQL
- Proven success in designing robust and scalable production systems
- Experience with security protocols and security best practices
- Extensive hands-on experience designing and implementing API’s and SDKs
- Extensive experience architecting and releasing service offerings across single or multiple cloud providers
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate effectively with developers, project managers, UX, QA, and the leadership team
- Deep knowledge and understanding of scrum/agile development methodologies
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.