QA Engineer II- 200137
El Segundo, CA
Technology & Operations – Quality Assurance
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
- Write and execute test plans, design and develop test tools, debug and report code bugs and push quality upstream.
- Responsible for analyzing use cases and test scenarios.
- Implement and maintain test automation and frameworks, performance testing tools, and other quality inspection tools
- Test web applications, APIs, client applications
- Translate existing manual regression test cases into automated tests.
- Debug and troubleshoot complex issues
- Analyze test automation results.
- 3+ years experience
- Open and willing to join an agile, fast paced work environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to explain, present, and showcase concepts and concerns to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must be familiar with entire Software Development Life Cycle process
- Knowledge of scripting language such as Python or Perl.
- Experience with automated testing tools and technologies: Selenium, Jenkins, Test Runners
- Knowledge of object oriented programming languages such as Java or C#.
- Exposure to various versioning systems (Git, TFS, Subversion)
- Exposure to test case management tools
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, able to learn and research issues independently
- Knowledge of modern best practices for professional software development including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant Engineering degree.
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.