Enterprise Solution Executive, Consumer Engagement 201560
Field - US /
Sales – Sales /
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will position the benefits of Ellie Mae’s Consumer Engagement Solutions to large banks, credit unions and independent mortgage banks from a list of named prospect and customer accounts in Ellie Mae’s Enterprise Segment. We’re looking for someone that loves sales, working for a great company and bringing incredible value to the companies and people they serve.
- Exceed revenue bookings goals in the sale of Ellie Mae’s Consumer Engagement solutions
- Work closely with the current Ellie Mae New Business and Client Management sales teams to identify opportunities, effectively position our solution(s) and close business
- Be an expert at Discovery and facilitate a Demonstration that results in a standing ovation!
- Work closely with Ellie Mae Solution Engineering, Product Management, Product Marketing and Professional Services Teams
- 30 – 50% travel may be needed in a post-COVID United States. In the interim, be effective in a virtual meeting environment.
- Work effectively in a team-selling environment and take pride in the work you do
- 8+ years of successful field sales experience with an emphasis on software solutions
- 3+ years of successful field sales experience in closing large, complex Enterprise deals
- 5+ years of successful field sales experience selling software solutions to mortgage lenders, including large banks, is preferred
- A keen understanding of Salesforce solutions and experience in selling Salesforce partner solutions, is preferred
- A proven track record of consistent New Business sales success with performance that includes hitting quota of more than $2M+ in Annual Recurring Revenue
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must have strong C-Level presence and executive credibility
- Proven prospecting, presentation and negotiation skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills
- Knowledge and experience using CRM packages, preferably Salesforce.com
- BA/BS/MBA required or equivalent work experience
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and a positive attitude with a passion for building customer relationships and closing new business opportunities
- Relishes selling in a competitive environment and crushing the competition
- Enjoys a high-growth, fast-paced sales organization and believes in ‘TEAM’
- Always learning, ‘sharpening the saw’
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.