Product Support Analyst 201116
Customer Success – Technical Support
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
The Product Support Analyst acts as a support resource to our customer base utilizing Ellie Mae products, services, platform technologies, and workflows. The Product Support Analyst endeavors to deliver complete resolutions in a timely and consistent manner to address our customers’ questions, concerns, and errors encountered in their use of, and interaction with Ellie Mae products and services within their business.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and effectively apply learned technical and domain expertise to assist customers in the intended and proper use of Ellie Mae software solutions.
- Resolve technical problems reported by the customer to the agent in a timely manner with minimal assistance for 85% of all cases assigned at six-month’s tenure in the role while maintaining a satisfactory level of customer satisfaction.
- Support and drive service level attainment to departmental standards.
- Strive for first-call resolution, balancing completeness of resolution and quality of service while maintaining appropriate technical escalation rates in accordance to departmental standards.
- Have awareness for, and develop recognition of systemic customer-impacting problems, and respond appropriately per departmental procedure.
- Understand and follow company and departmental guidelines and policies for customer interaction/customer service.
- Adopt and exhibit core behaviors toward teamwork and professionalism as defined by departmental standard.
- Manage customer interactions as set forth by department policy and procedure.
- Manage case backlog to departmental standards.
- Thoroughly and accurately document details of all customer interactions in appropriate case management system.
- Additional primary duties include assisting with the use of the Encompass for Origination and/or Processing. As well as assisting the client in understanding the data and workflows within the Encompass Suite of products
- Other responsibilities of the role include cross training to assist other teams as needed. Obtaining internal certifications and external certifications as required by management.
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.