Senior Financial Analyst 202304
G&A – Accounting /
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
The FP&A team at Ellie Mae, Inc. is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who will be responsible for providing financial support to the Chief Financial Officer’s organization. In this role, you will directly partner with the G&A business leaders and be responsible for developing accurate headcount, expense and capital forecasts, timely Corporate submissions, month-end FP&A close activities and management reporting. The individual will support the Finance & Accounting, HR, IT, Legal, and Facilities functions by providing sound business decision making through insightful financial analysis and accurate forecasting.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate results to plan, drive variance analysis and provide partnership to G&A business leaders in Finance, HR, IT, Legal, and Facilities to execute on plan; analyze historical, current, and projected financial data for use in planning, forecasting, and management decision making.
- Perform in-depth financial & operational analysis and quarterly/annual forecast modeling, including operating expenses, headcount and capital, to accelerate future business planning decisions.
- Establish a regular cadence with business partners to review monthly actuals, analyze forecast variance, identify trends and provide recommendations to drive forecast execution and accuracy.
- Conduct ad-hoc planning and analysis to support the G&A departments and senior management.
- Assist with special projects as needed
- 4+ years of experience in Finance or Accounting with Business Partnering experience
- BS/BA in accounting, finance or economics. MBA/CPA preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Host Analytics and Workday a plus
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.