Technical Support Analyst 190245 - Omaha, NE
Customer Success – Technical Support
Ellie Mae (NYSE:ELLI) is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
Primary Duties and responsibilities
- Do you enjoy Leveraging your technical expertise to assist clients in the use of their Ellie Mae software solutions?
- Do you thrive to resolve problems in a timely manner with minimal assistance for 85% of all cases assigned?
- Are you a critical thinker and like to resolve fifteen plus cases daily?
- Drive service level attainment to departmental standards
- Enjoy striving for first-call resolution, balancing completeness of resolution and quality of service while maintaining appropriate technical escalation rates
- Recognize and respond accordingly to systemic customer-impacting problems
- Participate in the product defect/enhancement closed loop process by accurately identifying defects and enhancements, and communicating status updates to the client
- Understand and follow company and departmental guidelines and policies for customer interaction
- Maintain and promote consistent behaviors and delivery across the team
- Manage case backlog to departmental standards
- Effectively use knowledge base, along with all resources available to drive resolution
- Thoroughly and accurately document details of all client interactions in CRM system
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Three years’ experience in a customer-facing technical support role or equivalent
- Demonstrated relevant competency in one or more areas – Ellie Mae (or industry related) products and services, or client-server business systems software
- Demonstrated competency in Windows server platform, Microsoft SQL database, relevant web technologies, O/S and networking
- Proven effectiveness in a role that requires multi-tasking and strong customer soft-skills
- Demonstrated ability to confidently deliver solutions and resolve issues
- Team-oriented, demonstrates a professional and cooperative attitude
- Exhibits flexibility, can multi-task several priorities to completion, finishes ad hoc projects and requests when needed
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
- User level experience with MS SQL or Oracle DB
- SQL familiarity, basic troubleshooting of DB exceptions, SQL queries, etc
- Ability to interpret scripting languages such as VB
- Familiar with Client/Server Architecture and network troubleshooting tools such as Telnet, Traceroute or Ping
- Has used Splunk or other performance analyzer tool
- Experience with LDAP
- Makes timely and sound decisions based on all available input; addresses root cause of issues; recognizes problems and acts accordingly
- Communicate effectively via written and spoken language; comprehends problems, urgency, and desired outcome in the absence of perfect information; shares information and ideas with others; conscientious listener
- Maintain composure and professionalism under high-pressure conditions; open-minded; solicits feedback
- Analytical; proactive; creative problem solver
- Bias for action; willingness to affect positive change; adaptable and committed to the success of our customers
- Act with integrity; demonstrate adaptability; execute consistently against job responsibilities
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.