IT Support Specialist
Technology & Operations – IT /
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
Ellie Mae is a provider of enterprise on-demand solutions, including an online network, software and services for the residential mortgage industry. We are leading the mortgage industry into the future, developing and marketing software solutions that are transforming how mortgage lenders, investors, and settlement service provider work together.
Currently, we are looking for service-oriented IT Support Specialist to provide technical support to users and partake in Corporate IT projects and activates in an efficient and accurate manner. This position is the frontline IT support for the company and will help user resolve basic technical problems. Additionally, involved in Corp Tools support, event and facilities projects, purchasing and IT corp Projects.
1. Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues
2. Participate in Corp events and facilities work as relating to IT
3. Participate in various Corp IT projects
4. Participate in various IT purchasing duties, including software licensing costing, renewal and maintenance
5. Work closely with local management and Facilities
6. Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT Service Desk ticketing system and hotline
7. Practice, implement and help staff to upkeep Governance driven Corporate Standards and Policies such for: SOC2, SOX, FFIEC, and more as required
8. Properly escalate queries as necessary
9. Partake in the installation and management of local IT Services including, Servers, Network, storage, Desktop, collaboration tools, and Service Desk
10. Work closely with Tier 2 and 3 engineers at H.Q. for escalations and ensure two-way communication with local staff is established
11. Walk customers through problem solving process
12. Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
13. Document related processes and procedure and share them in the centralized IT document repository
14. Participate in local onboarding and offboarding of staff
15. Help users setup emails on mobile devices
16. Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customer expectations
17. Ensure proper ticket recording, documentation, redirection and closure
18. Recommended procedure modifications or improvements
19. Preserve and grow your knowledge of Service Desk procedures, products and services
1. Proven working experience providing first level support for employees
2. Working knowledge of ServiceNow and remoting tools (RDP, Bomgar, etc.)
3. Minimum 4 years of experience supporting PC and Windows environment
4. Strong knowledge and experience working with Office365 and Microsoft solutions i.e. SharePoint, OneDrive, etc.
5. Strong knowledge and experience of imaging technologies
6. Strong knowledge and experience with PC hardware, Mac a plus
7. Knowledge and experience with mobile solutions such as Intune
8. Knowledge and experience supporting collaboration tools such as Slack, Zoom, Zoom Rooms
9. Strong client-facing and communication skills
10. Advanced troubleshooting and Multi-tasking
11. Understand Active Directory and SSO
12. Understand the basics of client connectivity: VPN, DHCP, TCP/IP, etc.
13. Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
14. BA/BS or higher in IT or Sciences
15. Experience working with medium to large global corporations in IT Support functions is desired
1. Demonstrated ability to maintain a customer-service focus and attitude at all times
2. Must be able to remain calm in pressure situations
3. The ability to simplify complex technical solutions and convey them to end users
4. Must be able to adapt quickly to a constantly changing environment
5. Willingness to learn new technologies
6. Proactively address new and emerging problems
7. Some level of travel including overseas, up to 10% may be required from time to time
8. Due to the nature of the job, some level of flexibility for after hours support, may be required from time to time
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.