Sr. QA Analyst
Technology & Operations – Engineering /
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
End to End Team covers system to system integration testing & life of a loan regression. Testing is not constrained to documented requirement.
Primary Responsibilities & Objectives:
· Design complex Integration test cases that exercises
Realistic workflow patterns to exercise a variety of loan disposition types.
Variations of loan products, programs & transaction types using realistic data.
Life of a loan testing; ordering all required services, bringing loan downstream through closing & funding.
· Execute and Validate new and existing end to end test cases.
· Defect Management: Responsible for documenting clear and detailed defects including steps to reproduce actual and expected results.
· Present defects in triage calls with project team and drive them to resolution.
· Works closely with Developers, QA and other project team members to analyze test results, locate problems, identify root causes and develop solutions.
· Work closely with Automation Engineers to ensure the test cases are automated as documented.
· Participate on scrum teams to define or execute integration and End to End Test where needed.
· Responsible for staying up to date on latest environment changes and monitoring various chat rooms to watch for system outages.
· Work primarily under the direction of Sr QA Manager and/or Staff Analyst.
· Flexible to work on different project based on company needs.
· May require overtime or off-peak hours to meet commitments.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
· Computer Science Degree or equivalent from a fully-accredited college or university.
· 6+ years’ experience working as a Manual Tester or a Business Analyst
· 3+ years’ experience working in the Mortgage Domain preferable on a Loan Origination System.
· Prior experience working on Ellie Mae applications is a plus.
· Strong knowledge of Mortgage LOS data from initial loan boarding through funding & shipping into the secondary market.
· Understand various test levels such as unit testing, functional testing, integration testing, regression testing and end to end testing.
· Understand and implement Risk Based Testing as needed.
· Familiarity with relational databases and basic SQL
· Demonstrated knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and manual testing.
· Ability to effectively communicate relevant project information with coworkers, peers, and management through written and verbal communication.
· Ability to communicate and effectively collaborate with internal departments and other outside parties in a professional manner.
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.