ServiceNow - Principal Business Systems Analyst 202250
Pleasanton, CA /
Technology & Operations – IT /
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are a passionate, energetic, organized and collaborative experienced functional analyst with outstanding intellectual curiosity, clear communication, IT processes knowledge and the ability to influence cross functional IT teams. You are a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, able to think big (while paying careful attention to details), and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that exceed customer expectations.
You can understand the big picture, including best practices, as well as an ability to apply a disciplined and detail-oriented approach to execution. You can operate and thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a strong work ethic and have passion for technology as well as business processes.
- Leverage knowledge and experience to scope, design and deliver end-to-end solutions on ServiceNow platform which includes solutioning for implementations on at least one of the products within ServiceNow including ITSM, ITOM, CMDB, and HRSM, ITGRC/IT Sec Ops, Integration with third party applications or Run Time application development
- Formulate and define specifications and modifications for the ServiceNow platform in terms of business needs and applying that to Enterprise organizational objectives and provide leadership for planning, designing, upgrading, installing, testing, implementing, documenting, and maintaining the ServiceNow platform
- Lead presentations of key solution design, technology architecture concepts and demonstrations to client stakeholders as well as ability to work as part of a team to implement solutions in an Agile-SCRUM framework by writing epics and user stories
- Collaborate with practice and business development activities including ServiceNow solution development and proposal development as well as design and implement the core integration and platform components (LDAP, SSO, Discovery, and MID Server)
- Plan and manage small/medium complexity projects/initiatives and requirement gathering
- Managing business relations
- Manages delivery and SLAs by guiding incident resolution, problem management, maintenance, and enhancement tickets raised by the end users for the ServiceNow Platform
- Works closely with all other IT management personnel in identifying, evaluating, selecting, and implementing specific information technologies that support the business plans and IT strategies
- A minimum of five years of experience working with the ServiceNow platform as well as experience in technology development, engineering, project management, business process, process delivery and/or information systems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Applied Statistics, Engineering, Science, or other quantitative discipline with specialization from an accredited college or university
- Strong technical knowledge of ServiceNow modules - Incident Management and Service Level Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management, Event Management, Knowledge Management, Service Request, ServiceNow Discovery, CMDB
- Prior ServiceNow technical knowledge and strong platform architecture understanding with ServiceNow Certified System Administrator and Certified Implementation Specialist certifications is desirable
- Experience in Integrations between ServiceNow and other tools/systems as well as an ability to lead design sessions to architect such integrations
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle with experience in an agile environment
- Ability to lead collaboration with stakeholders from all business units and related third parties to define scope and requirements for new projects, documents risks and assumptions and develops the delivery approach
- Ability to facilitate communication between business partners and technical delivery teams
- Ability to decompose, refine, and document user stories using appropriate graphical & textual techniques, including use cases, diagrams, process models and wireframes (if required)
- Support and participate in test execution and other QA activities.
- Ability to develop and maintain PowerPoint presentations and development of progress metrics. Support the delivery of application demonstrations and presentations.
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.