Technical Support Analyst-180738
Customer Success – Technical Support
Ellie Mae (NYSE:ELLI) is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
The Customer Support Analyst acts as a support resource to our customer base utilizing Ellie Mae products, services, platform technologies, and workflows. The Customer Support Analyst endeavors to deliver complete resolutions in a timely and consistent manner to address our customers’ questions, concerns, and errors encountered in their use of, and interaction with Ellie Mae product and services within their business.
Job Description Key Responsibilities
- Develop and effectively apply learned technical and domain expertise to assist customers in the intended and proper use of Ellie Mae software solutions.
- Resolve technical problems reported by the customer to the agent in a timely manner with minimal assistance for 85% of all cases assigned at six-month’s tenure in the role while maintaining a satisfactory level of customer satisfaction.
- Support and drive service level attainment to departmental standards.
- Strive for first-call resolution, balancing completeness of resolution and quality of service while maintaining appropriate technical escalation rates in accordance to departmental standards.
- Have awareness for, and develop recognition of systemic customer-impacting problems, and respond appropriately per departmental procedure.
- Understand and follow company and departmental guidelines and policies for customer interaction/customer service.
- Adopt and exhibit core behaviors toward teamwork and professionalism as defined by departmental standard.
- Manage customer interactions as set forth by department policy and procedure.
- Adhere to schedule as set forth by management.
- Manage case backlog to departmental standards.
- Thoroughly and accurately document details of all customer interactions in appropriate case management system.
Ellie Mae is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, Females, Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.