Technology & Operations – Engineering /
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
- Develop, maintain and enhance complex data driven automated tests and framework to support code drops in various environments for development, test and build deployment teams
- Execute, update and maintain existing test automation frameworks, solutions and test scripts
- Plan, design and build new automation to support new builds and releases
- Produce clear and meaningful automated reports to document test results for each execution
- Collaborate with Development and Automation Lead and other team members to continuously refactor and improve automation framework for reusability, stability and speed.
- Work closely with Developers, QA and other project team members to analyze test results, locate problems, identify root causes and develop solutions
- Document clear and detailed defect reports including steps to reproduce actual and expected results
- Proactively work with Product Owner and Business Analysts to build use cases and test scenarios for testing and automation
- Proactively work with Development team, Product Owner and Business Analysts to triage defects, and follow up for resolution.
- Coordinate with onsite team on features and issues for continous delivery
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or similar experience
- 5-6 Years of working as dedicated Test Automation Engineer focused on Restful API testing and Microservices
- 4+ Years of Test Development experience with Java, TestNG and Maven
- 2+ Years of experience working with Github and Jenkins in a CI/CD environment
- Must have experience working with JIRA for Agile Development, Defect Management and Test Case Management
- Must have experience with automation on Web UI testing using Selenium
- Must have knowledge and testing experience with Amazon AWS (Lambda, DynamoDB, CloudWatch etc).
- Must have experience with Logging tools such as Splunk, Kibana, etc
- Must have in depth knowledge in using TestNG, Maven and Jenkins.
- In-depth experience with agile testing methodology
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and excellent troubleshooting/problem solving skills to address complex technical problems
- Team player with strong communications skills, excellent organizational and planning skills and ability to work on multiple concurrent tasks
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and manual testing
- Mortgage lending experience and demonstrated knowledge within the mortgage industry experience is a plus.
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.