Engineer II, Software-190448
Technology & Operations – Engineering
Ellie Mae (NYSE:ELLI) is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Design and develop software for EllieMae’s next generation applications and cloud based platform
- Contribute to design discussions with creative solutions for Digital Mortgage platform
- Utilize best-practices for cloud application development
- Work closely with other engineers, product managers and UX engineers to implement platform features
- Operate within our team’s agile culture to deliver results.
Basic Skills and Qualifications
- 2 - 5 years of professional experience in designing and developing enterprise software
- History of delivering software for large projects
- Experience in object-oriented design and development with Java
- Experience with building microservices and multi-tenant applications
- Knowledge of deployment and operational aspects on cloud platforms like AWS or Azure
- Experience with building API’s
- Hands on knowledge of Java Platform frameworks and technologies (Spring, Jersey)
- Experience with CICD pipelines and automated test frameworks
- Experienced with database concepts and databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, or NoSQL
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills; good verbal and written communication
- BA/BS or higher in a computer software or related field
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.