Customer Trust, Sr. Analyst 200108
G&A – Legal
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
Ellie Mae is looking for a Customer Trust Analyst/Sr. Analyst with excellent writing skills and a passion for cybersecurity. Reporting into the Product & Privacy function of Ellie Mae’s legal department, the Customer Trust Analyst will be a critical role in Ellie Mae’s customer and partner due diligence program. The Customer Trust team is the information center for external customer messaging for all things security, regulatory and privacy related. A key responsibility will be providing customer assurance that Ellie Mae meets security, regulatory and privacy regulations and standards. This role will focus on incoming regulatory and compliance requests from customers and partners for the Company’s products and services and requires an individual to quickly synthesize information and determine impact.
Primary Responsibilities & Objectives
- Become a subject matter expert on security and compliance topics and needs of Ellie Mae’s customers.
- Develop and maintain answers to common customer questions about Ellie Mae security, compliance frameworks and evolving privacy/security regulations.
- Respond to customer requests including contributing to RFPs and completion of due diligence questionnaires.
- Clearly explain Ellie Mae’s information security & compliance program to third parties, including preparing information for customer and partner inquiries.
- Support Ellie Mae’s customer on-site security assessment program including publication of program materials, scheduling of resources, scoping and facilitation of review meetings.
- Facilitate client assessment efforts and coordinate evidence collection.
- Ensure continuity of security questionnaires answers by validating with teams across Ellie Mae product, engineering and information security.
- Develop external facing material in the form of white papers, due diligence documentation, and other resources that can be shared with customers.
- Work with the Company’s legal team on regulatory and contractual projects.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience with security compliance frameworks (SOC, PCI, ISO27001, Fed Ramp, NIST, etc).
- Organized, responsive, and able to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Understanding of cloud security and principles a plus.
- Interest in privacy principles and financial industry regulations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.