Customer Success – Quality and Compliance Services /
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
The Quality and Compliance Services (QCS), which will leverage Ellie Mae’s cutting-edge technology to deliver superior mortgage processing services to selected customers. The QCS Document Processor will perform exception reviews on documents and perform audits at different times in the process of loan production, in accordance with customer needs and regulations. The position reports to the QCS Operations Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform verification of document recognition
• Perform data integrity check on extracted data
• Audit documentation involved in a mortgage transaction in compliance with customer guidelines
• Understand concepts related to identifying and assessing risks
• Identify documents and/or data for re-verification
• Engage management to overcome any obstacles to service delivery
• Ensure that data security is maintained
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or academic equivalent
• Two or more years of mortgage lending experience, or a combination of education and experience to include processing, underwriting, closing, quality control and/or compliance review
• Proficiency in mortgage document terminology
Technical Knowledge & Skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) and Microsoft Windows
• Proficiency in using keyboard shortcuts
• Strong attention to detail
General Business Skills
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Ability to work efficiently
• Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
• Ability to read, write, and speak fluent English
• Must be willing and able to work on a US holiday schedule
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.