Technical Support Engineer II- 180380
Customer Success – Technical Support
Ellie Mae (NYSE:ELLI) is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
Summary of Responsibilities
The Customer Support Engineer acts as a subject-matter and product-area specialist to provide support to our customer base utilizing Ellie Mae products, services, platform technologies, and workflows. As an escalation point, the Customer Support Engineer endeavors to deliver complete resolutions in a timely and consistent manner to address our customers’ questions, concerns, and errors encountered in their use of, and interaction with Ellie Mae product and services within their business. The Customer Support Engineer may be deployed virtually to manage and drive resolution of escalated customer issues, and is routinely called upon to assist support analysts in complex troubleshooting efforts
Primary Responsibilities & Objectives
- Develop and effectively apply learned technical and domain expertise to assist customers and team members in the intended and proper use of Ellie Mae software solutions.
- Resolve complex problems reported by the customer to the agent in a timely manner with minimal assistance for 95% of all cases assigned at six-month’s tenure in the role while maintaining a satisfactory level of customer satisfaction.
- Drive service level attainment to departmental standards.
- Strive for first-call resolution, balancing completeness of resolution and quality of service while maintaining appropriate technical escalation rates in accordance to departmental standards.
- Recognize systemic customer-impacting problems, and respond appropriately per departmental procedure.
- Understand and follow company and departmental guidelines and policies for customer interaction/customer service.
- Adopt and exhibit core behaviors toward teamwork and professionalism as defined by departmental standard.
- Drive customer interactions as set forth by department policy and procedure.
- Manage case backlog to departmental standards.
- Thoroughly and accurately document details of all customer interactions in appropriate case management system.
- Mentor and assist Team Members in workload and understanding of the systems and departmental policies and procedures.
Ellie Mae is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, Females, Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.