Technical Support Analyst- 180403
Customer Success – Technical Support
Ellie Mae (NYSE:ELLI) is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
Summary of Responsibilities
The Technical Support Analyst acts as a front-line technical resource to our client base for Ellie Mae products, services, and for supporting platform technologies. The Analyst endeavors to consistently deliver complete resolutions in a timely manner to address customers technical questions and concerns with the installation, configuration, and use of their Ellie Mae product. When appropriate, s/he will escalate issues based on defined case management criteria to ensure quality problem resolution within departmental guidelines.
- Leverage technical expertise to assist clients in the use of their Ellie Mae software solutions.
- Resolve problems in a timely manner with minimal assistance for 85% of all cases assigned.
- Strive for first-call resolution, balancing completeness of resolution and quality of service while maintaining appropriate technical escalation rates.
- Recognize and respond accordingly to systemic customer-impacting problems.
- Participate in the product defect/enhancement closed loop process by accurately identifying defects and enhancements, and communicating status updates to the client.
- Understand and follow company and departmental guidelines and policies for customer interaction.
- Maintain and promote consistent behaviors and delivery across the team.
- Manage case backlog to departmental standards.
- Effectively use knowledge base, along with all resources available to drive resolution.
- Thoroughly and accurately document details of all client interactions in CRM system.
- One or more years’ experience in a customer-facing support role or equivalent.
- Analytical; proactive; creative problem solver.
- Bias for action; willingness to affect positive change; adaptable and committed to the success of our customers.
- Act with integrity; execute consistently against job responsibilities.
- Proven effectiveness in a role that requires multi-tasking and strong customer soft-skills.
- Demonstrated ability to confidently deliver solutions and resolve issues.
- Team-oriented, demonstrates a professional and collaborative attitude.
- Exhibits flexibility, can multi-task several priorities to completion, finishes ad hoc projects and requests when needed.
- Makes timely and sound decisions based on all available input; addresses root cause of issues; recognizes trending problems and acts accordingly.
- Communicate effectively via written and spoken language; comprehends problems, urgency, and desired outcome in the absence of perfect information; shares information and ideas with others; conscientious listener.
- Maintain composure and professionalism under high-pressure conditions; open-minded; solicits feedback.
- Demonstrated relevant competency in one or more areas – Ellie Mae (or industry related) products and services, or client-server business systems software.
- Demonstrated competency in Windows server platform, Microsoft SQL database, relevant web technologies, and networking.
Ellie Mae is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, Females, Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.