IT PMO Analyst-190708
Technology & Operations – IT
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
Ellie Mae IT department is seeking an experienced IT Business Analyst to join the newly restructured IT team. Ideal candidate is known for attention to details and is passionate with numbers, analyzing the numbers to bring valued insights, managing invoice and purchase order approvals, calculate accruals. This position reports to the Director of IT Portfolio & Vendor Mgmt.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Manage the purchase orders, invoices, renewals & approvals
- Work with vendors on a regular basis and align on invoices and payments
- Forecast the renewals and proactively reach out to internal stakeholders in obtaining approvals for timely renewals
- Collaborate with finance team in resolving any discrepancies that might affect the IT budget
- Provide structure and necessary processes for approvals without additional overhead
- Help in managing the IT budget by providing accurate estimates of renewals
- Maintain the source of truth for all SW licenses and services
- Help IT PMO leader during monthly financial walk thru with stakeholders
- Build metrics related to financial operations of IT
- Own & Maintain the IT portfolio management tool – PlanView
- Build reports for the organization using portfolio management tool
- Help organizing regular portfolio reviews with IT PMs & standardization of metrics for IT portfolio
- Communicate effectively within the teams as well as to internal customers and extended teams
Basic Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years of analyst experience
- Experience with Microsoft Excel is a must
- Detail oriented, organized and a problem-solver
- Experience in managing the invoices, purchase orders, approvals and accruals
- Experience in procurement and financial tools (such as Oracle or WorkDay Financials) is a plus.
- Project management skills are a plus
- Bachelor's degree
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.