Project Manager 202212
U.S.A. Remote /
Professional Services – Professional Services /
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
The Project Manager provides support to Ellie Mae AIQ customers with the goal to efficiently and successfully deploy their solution. The Project Manager is directly responsible and accountable for the project triangle: scope, schedule, and budget. She/He will coordinate project activities within various workstreams in order to facilitate the gathering of necessary information and direction to deliver the scope defined in the Statement of Work.
Primary Responsibilities & Objectives
- Manage the delivery of the scope of work defined in the Statement of Work.
- Coordinate project activities
- Works closely with the customer and Implementation team to establish the key project planning and routines across the key work streams
- Establish work stream tracking routines and ensure customer is making required progress to meet budget and timeline
- Define and document risks, own executive escalation where required, and document mitigation plans
- Communicates progress against milestones and deliverables to a broad audience including executive stakeholders and tactical owners.
- Monitor resource assignments with respect to project budget and illuminate risk accordingly.
- Engage internal Ellie Mae resources as needed in order to meet deliverables.
- Maintain a level of expertise on the mortgage industry and the Ellie Mae product suite
- Act as a contact to Ellie Mae customers throughout the implementation process
- Use Professional Services tools to comply with internal requirements established to maintain visibility to project work including requirements, status, budget, escalations, assignments, and archiving. These include SalesForce, PSA, Teamwork.com, Tableau, and Sharepoint.
- Contributes to evaluating and improving current Ellie Mae project implementation processes and methods.
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- 3-5 years in mortgage lending or banking experience with exposure to all aspects of the industry
- 3-5 years of project management experience in either mortgage or enterprise technology
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution, or equivalent Certifications and Experience (Degree strongly preferred)
- Experience with business analysis, process improvement, and process standardization preferred
- Working knowledge of both Waterfall and Agile software development methodologies desired
- Ability to summarize complex solutions and delivery in a succinct manner to recipients at multiple levels within Ellie Mae and lender organizations
- Work history in roles exhibiting leadership, communication, influence, and negotiation skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Visio and Project, as well as Sharepoint, and Salesforce.com
- Self-starter with ability to manage and prioritize workload effectively.
- Must be able to travel within the US up to 50%
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.