Senior QA Engineer
Technology & Operations – Quality Assurance /
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
· Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or similar disciplines with emphasis on software automation.
· 6+ years experience working as a dedicated Test Automation Engineer.
· 5+ years uninterrupted experience developing automation code in Selenium with Java, TestNG for web based applications.
· 2+ years of experience testing with application using AngularJS, knowledge of Protractor, SOAP, REST web services testing.
· Confident in abilities using Postman.
· Ability to blend analytical/technical skills to test and automate functionality.
· Experience working in the Mortgage domain preferable on a Loan Origination system is a plus.
· In-depth experience with agile testing methodology.
· Expert level in automation approaches and processes.
· Experience with automating Web, Mobile, and API implementations.
· Understanding of database in SQL and Mongo.
· Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and excellent troubleshooting/problem solving skills to address complex technical problems.
· Team player with strong verbal/written communications skills and excellent organizational/planning skills.
· Ability to work on multiple concurrent tasks.
Technical skills in summary:
· Java, Selenium, TestNG
· Database knowledge, basic SQL
· Working experience on backend APIs
· Working experience with Jenkins and Git
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.