El Segundo, CA
Professional Services – Implementation Consulting
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
The Implementation Consultant, Pulse/Salesforce is the key technical expert on the implementation team. The Implementation Consultant is responsible for understanding business and technical requirements, developing solutions, configuring the Pulse application and potential modification to the client’s Salesforce org. The Implementation Consultant is critical to driving the overall technical solution on projects.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Perform development lifecycle activities such as analysis, design, configuration, documentation, testing and issue resolution based on system requirements
- Interact with client users and demonstrate understanding of business/technical needs
- Provide expertise around Salesforce and Pulse integration/synch functionality
- Facilitate meetings/sessions and drive consensus on technical approach and solution for both Pulse and Salesforce environments
- Provide knowledge transfer regarding Salesforce/Pulse integration/synch best practices to client team
- Work closely with client project team and with other Ellie Mae project team members and internal resources such as Product, Engineering or Technical Support
Basic Skills and Qualifications
- 5 years relevant work experience in a Salesforce consulting, custom development or administration environment preferred
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud or Marketing CloudVisualforce, Apex, Lightning
- Triggers, Process Builders, Custom Objects, Data Loader etc.
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating technical solution and design workshops
- Proven experience in managing and working on large and complex project implementations
- Comfortable presenting technical to various client groups
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with one or more CRM/Sales Management software applications is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High energy, passion, and creativity
- Highly organized
- B.S. or B.A. College Degree
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.