Sr. Manager, Sales Planning & Analytics 190572
Sales – Sales Operations
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
As the Director, Sales Planning & Analytics, you will be responsible for critical aspects of sales go-to-market strategy & planning and designing and providing analytics to measure progress. This role will report to the VP of Sales Operations. This role requires a strong analytical mindset with the capability to provide sound strategic advice and practical operational insight to senior executives and a passion for analytics and data.
- Provide on-going analysis and recommendations on account segmentation, sizing and allocation, and territory design. Assist to set booking targets/allocation by sales team and rep and help to develop productivity and capacity model, headcount plans and organizational design.
- Partner with the different product teams, finance, and sales leadership teams to own the forecasting process.
- Support sales leadership by designing and managing pipeline review cadence, pipeline reporting design, recommended pipeline targets, and performance metrics. Output should facilitate monthly reporting to the executives and the Board.
- Evaluate current Sales KPI's and establish revised set of KPI's to measure the performance of our business aligned with business objectives and priorities. Enable ability to generate data for these KPI's, provide reporting to enable accurate viewing of business performance and extraction of insights for actionable output to drive improved performance.
- 8+ years’ experience in Sales, Sales Operations, Enablement, and/or finance organizations. Experience with SaaS based companies a plus.
- Exceptional analytical skills: demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, perform deep analytics, derive business insights and develop solutions
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to clearly communicate complex information to functional leaders and executives
- Experience with Salesforce.com, forecasting, sales analytics, and quoting tools
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Expertise with Tableau or an alternate BI tool a huge plus
- B.A. or B.S. in Business, Finance, or related fields
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.