Mid-Market Account Executive 190518 - South East
Field, North Carolina
Sales – Sales
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
As an Account Executive, your primary responsibility will be to develop and close new business within your territory – South East. By leveraging your mortgage industry network and product knowledge you will position the benefits of Ellie Mae’s products and services.
- Make daily prospecting calls to search for qualified new business
- Leverage your network of industry contacts and other vendor partners to acquire qualified prospects
- Work hand in hand with the Inside Sales department to source new prospects for your pipeline and schedule discovery/demos appointments.
- Establish and build executive-level relationships within each prospect site in your territory
- Utilize a solution sales methodology for all interactions
- Identify and confirm needs in order to proficiently present solutions to customers
- Learn and be able to present the mortgage loan workflow start to finish in Encompass
- Negotiate favorable contract and pricing terms for the company
- Participate in all implementation kick-off calls for new customers you add in your territory and ensure success through go-live date
- Gather accurate billing, admin, and all other pertinent contacts for each account you close
- Maintain an accurate pipeline and forecast in real-time at all times
- Maintain accurate company profile information at all times
- Articulate, Problem Solver, Innovative, Decisive, Persuasive, Inspiring, Team Player, Develops Others, Independent, Goal Oriented, Persistent, Optimistic, Self-Motivated
- Mortgage industry experience desirable or other financial services
- Demonstrated success in new business development, qualifying, and presenting solutions to C-level decision-makers the mortgage/financial services industry
- Proven track record of consistent success in sales performance and closing
- Must be highly motivated and have a consistent track record of exceeding quota
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be tech-savvy, self-motivated, and a strategic thinker
- Solid organizational skills and to coordinate resources and deliverables in order to maintain and achieve sales goals
- Strong computer and software skills are required, particularly Loan Origination Software, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Salesforce.com
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.