Technical Support Analyst- 190423
Customer Success – Technical Support
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
As a Technical Support Analyst, you help provide a world-class client experience for our expanding client base. A Technical Support Analyst learns and applies technical and functional Velocify solution knowledge to assist clients through phone, email, and web channels. Technical Support Analyst, are the face of Velocify and are passionate, enthusiastic and dedicated to creating positive, memorable experiences to increase client satisfaction and retention.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Assist clients with technical, functional questions and issues via phone, email and web channels by clarifying how Velocify solutions work, troubleshooting issues, and escalating to Velocify subject-matter experts as needed.
- Monitor case queues, take ownership of cases, communicate frequently and thoughtfully with clients, and resolve cases with a sense of urgency.
- Develop technical and functional expertise with Velocify solutions through initial onboarding, on the job experience, and other learning opportunities.
- Collaborate and share expertise and knowledge with team members.
- May participate in support readiness activities, such as new release discussions and creating knowledge articles.
- May participate in special projects as assigned.
Basic Skills and Qualificaions
- Associate Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or applicable field
- BA/BS in applicable field preferred
- One to two years of experience providing technical software support to customers over the phone
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.