Program Manager, Operational Readiness 190739
Customer Success – Technical Support
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
The Ellie Mae Customer Success User Readiness team is searching for a motivated, self-starter to join the team. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, has a high level of technical aptitude, a good grasp of technical writing, and is well organized. The position being offered will own the internal and external Knowledge repositories, hereinafter known as Knowledge Now.
The Program Manager, Knowledge will be tasked to:
- Reinforce and embed the Knowledge Now program and process within Customer Success.
- Monitor all key reporting dashboards and provide oversight and direction in partnership with Support leadership to manage to program quality and participation standards.
- Manage recognition campaigns to motivate and engage knowledge creation/validation participants.
- Partner with the Employee Enablement team to ensure ongoing Knowledge Now training is current and impactful.
- Partner with Support and Product teams to identify and create needed Knowledge Articles.
- Collaborate with User Readiness, Support leadership and other subject matter experts on a process of continuous improvement actions focused on quality, relevance, and value of Knowledge Articles to our customers’ ability to effectively address issues on their own.
- Own the upkeep and management of the internal and external Knowledge repositories.
- Assist in the moderation and management of the Ellie Mae User Forum, including support of scheduled events hosted on the forum.
- The User Readiness team strives to provide both Ellie Mae teammates, and external customers, with the knowledge needed to effectively utilize the Ellie Mae product suite, whether it be technical product knowledge, or mortgage industry knowledge. This is done via a variety of ways; e.g. self-paced, virtual, and live training, an internal readiness site, customer facing readiness material, moderated readiness focused events, and more!
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.