QA Engineer I- 202431
Technology & Operations – Quality Assurance /
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
Design, write, and execute manual and automated tests throughout the software development life cycle, within an Agile work environment.
Primary Responsibilities & Objectives
- Author and maintain automated test cases that ensure quality of ICE Mortgage Technology products (specifically Simplifile components and features)
- Test APIs, user interfaces, web services, and web applications
- Debug and troubleshoot complex issues
- Be a vocal proponent of quality in every phase of development
- Participate in the planning of features to be implemented and deployed
- Work in a flexible, agile development environment with rapid release cycles
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Must be passionate about QA and writing code
- Possess a good working knowledge of modern QA principles and how they apply to QA methodologies and processes
- Experience with automated testing tools and frameworks, such as: Codecept, TestNG, Postman/Newman, Selenium, etc.
- Ability to learn, collaborate, adapt, and work well with others
- Experience with testing video conferencing a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.