Implementation Manager 202298
Field - UT /
Professional Services – Professional Services /
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
Lead and manage implementations of Simplifile’s CAPC products used by Lender’s and Settlement Agents. Manage and support clients post-implementation by providing best practices, support, and site updates as product features are introduced.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Guide CAPC Account Managers with Settlement Agent Training and adoption
- Gather and help implement Lender/Collaborator requirements for the purpose of new implementations of Simplifile CaPC for Lender customers to include eClosing, Collaboration, and Post-Closing
- Drive implementation projects toward production roll out through Project Management and ongoing customer meetings and communication
- Train new Lenders - travel as needed based on project and assignment by management.
- Vet and document customer enhancement requests and bug reporting for resolution by the Product team.
- Become a CAPC subject matter expert that can demo/train on the product and understand collaboration for all users.
- Identify and implement improvements in documentation and processes for the Implementation Team
- Manage Lender relationship post production to ensure customer’s expectations are met and introduce new features.
- Assist Product Team in identifying requirements and valid use cases in the ongoing development of the product
- Assist Sales Team in their sales endeavors, including demos, data analysis, and enhancement requirements
- Test TPS integrations when in QA prior to production to identify gaps and suggest resolution.
- Test releases as deployed to validate needs of the “receivers of orders” are addressed. Communicate with “receivers of orders” that are impacted any changes.
- Maintain Confluence and JIRA
- Assist on all projects as needed by the CAPC implementation team
- Assist Settlement Agent Activities to include onboarding, agent training, support of Account Managers as needed.
- Minimum 4 years experience supporting Mortgage related software
- Lead and individual contributor on assigned projects
- Demonstrates strong understanding or experience with Simplifile or like products
- Ability to work independently supporting the development of customer deliverables
- Ability to manage and lead multiple projects simultaneously
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.