Technical Support Engineer II- 180446
Customer Success – Technical Support
Ellie Mae (NYSE:ELLI) is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
Summary of Responsibilities
We have a gold mine of over ten years and petabytes of historic data for the mortgage industry waiting to be turned into insights and innovative data products. We are looking for experienced UI engineers to found the Data Analytics product lines at Ellie Mae. It’s a ground floor opportunity that will have an industry-wide impact. With the rapid growth in engineering at Ellie Mae, we are looking for candidates that can quickly take on increased responsibilities while we scale the organization. The ideal candidate has experience building web application, ideally for highly adaptive data visualization on complex data sets. We are looking for engineers that are self-driven with an entrepreneurial spirit, engineers that understand where the technology industry is headed in Big Data, Cloud computing and want to put it into action.
Primary Responsibilities & Objectives
- Develop and effectively apply learned technical and domain expertise to assist customers and team members in the intended and proper use of Ellie Mae software solutions.
- Resolve complex problems reported by the customer to the agent in a timely manner with minimal assistance for 95% of all cases assigned at six-month’s tenure in the role while maintaining a satisfactory level of customer satisfaction.
- Drive service level attainment to departmental standards.
- Strive for first-call resolution, balancing completeness of resolution and quality of service while maintaining appropriate technical escalation rates in accordance to departmental standards.
- Recognize systemic customer-impacting problems, and respond appropriately per departmental procedure.
- Understand and follow company and departmental guidelines and policies for customer interaction/customer service.
- Adopt and exhibit core behaviors toward teamwork and professionalism as defined by departmental standard.
- Drive customer interactions as set forth by department policy and procedure.
- Manage case backlog to departmental standards.
- Thoroughly and accurately document details of all customer interactions in appropriate case management system.
- Mentor and assist Team Members in workload and understanding of the systems and departmental policies and procedures.
Ellie Mae is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, Females, Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.