Product Pricing Technical Specialist
Customer Success – Technical Support /
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
As a member of the company’s Technical Operations team, your main responsibility will be managing the on-boarding process of new investor partners to the Encompass Product and Pricing Service. You will be responsible for performing daily operational guideline, rate, and pricing maintenance as well as for managing investor relationships and coordinating system updates with the development organization.
Primary Responsibilities and Objectives:
- The setup of new investors, product guidelines and products within our Product and Pricing product.
- Create, manage and foster new and existing investor relationships.
- Responsible for managing daily updates for investor guideline and pricing updates ensuring updates are made in a timely manner.
- Convert guideline and pricing rules from investor-provided text and tables into business rules that can be entered using the product and pricing system’s administrative tools.
- Perform product QA and system validation for all new investors and daily changes.
- Manage system and tools updates with cross functional teams.
- Provide 3rd level support to the customer care organization.
- Work with the product and development teams as a project manager to facilitate updates to the system.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, self starter; adapt quickly to changing situations.
- Be proficient with all existing and emerging investor loan products, guidelines, incentives and rate sheets.
- 5 - 7 years of experience in mortgage loan operations including secondary management, underwriting, or processing.
- Extensive experience in Wholesale/Broker and Correspondent funding required.
- Working knowledge of several Loan programs required: conventional, FHA, VA, and other secondary market loan programs.
- Customer service oriented.
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow compliance requirements and policy.
- Excellent analytical skills and research skills; excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, exhibit good judgmental decision making ability.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.