Salesforce Solution Architect/BSA 201604
Pleasanton, CA /
Technology & Operations – IT /
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
- Provide functional architecture strategy and guidance for all Salesforce rollout
- Translate business requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage Salesforce
- Responsible for matching business process and automation requirements to the capabilities of Salesforce
- Proactively seek out new Salesforce features and capabilities
- Perform thorough impact analysis with all connected systems with the big picture in mind
- Translate business requirements into well design Salesforce solutions that best leverage the platform
- Ability to leverage out of the box Salesforce features vs. custom development for business requirements.
- Partner with Business teams and Process Experts to write requirements for Customer Success Platform
- Engagement with System and Process experts to help identify solutions to business pain points
- Hands-on configuration experience on SFDC Platform
- Engagement with Change Mgmt team to plan for Change Management as needed for each initiative
- Drive systems-related project execution in direct partnership with system administrators and development scrum teams. Measure and document business results achieved through solution implementation
- Lead UAT business planning, execution, and go live
- Partner with project stakeholders, Technical team, and System Administrator teams to prepare for Go-Live and post-go live support
- 5+ years’ experience working within the Salesforce platform in an Solution Architect role
- 4 or more years of experience of APTTUS CLM/CPQ experience
- Bachelors’ degree in business, computer science or related field
- Demonstrated project management skills including project initiation, scoping, resourcing, scheduling and communication
- Understands complex ETL and data migration practices
- Experience in large enterprise level projects writing software application requirements
- Analytic, creative and business focused problem solver. Can take a problem and express it as stories and tasks for developers.
- Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional and virtual teams in a matrix environment
- Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience.
- Ability to communicate effectively to both the technology and business communities
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and excels at communicating shifts in prioritization
- Ability to adapt to shifting business priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Understanding of systems analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently and consider cross-functional and downstream impacts with close attention to detail
- Ability to think proactively and identify solutions to drive business needs
- Must have Hands-on configuration experience on SFDC Platform
- Experience with the Agile software development methodology
- Must have 10+ years' experience in developing technology solutions
- Must have an expert level understanding and 8+ years of directly working with of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Marketing, Financial and Community Clouds
- Must have an extensive knowledge with platform authentication patterns (SAML, SSO, OAuth)
- Must have an extensive knowledge of data integration tools and experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems
- Must have a strong understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
- Must have an expert level of knowledge in configuration as well as in declarative customization and APEX development
- Must have 8+ years' experience in Salesforce Architecture and consulting within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Must have an extensive experience with data migrations from third party systems to Salesforce
- Must have a proven desire to continue to grow their knowledge inside the Salesforce ecosystem
- Experience with platform security capabilities (TLS, SSL) preferred
- Systems Analyst or Consulting experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required in Information Systems or equivalent of at least 15 years practical relevant work experience.
- Salesforce Advanced Admin and App Builder certificates preferred.
- Technical Architect certification preferred.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office products and Design & Development best practices preferred
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.