Corporate Development Integration Director 190707
G&A – Corporate Business Development
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
The Director of Corporate Development Integration will lead the integration of our transactions and work closely with executives, senior leadership and functional integration leads (HR, finance, engineering / IT, sales / sales operations, etc.). This role is a direct report to the SVP of Corporate Development. The Corporate Development team is responsible for driving the company’s growth strategy through the identification, evaluation, execution and integration of compelling acquisition and investment opportunities in our core, adjacent and potentially new market sectors.
- Manage the end-to-end integration process, including identification of key value drivers during diligence, creation and execution of the integration plan and monitoring and reporting of long-term KPIs, operational milestones and business objectives.
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional integration teams consisting of functional and business unit experts and target company leaders throughout the integration process.
- Manage reporting and resolution of issues, risks and dependencies; proactively identify potential planning gaps, suggest mitigations to open issues / risks and drive resolutions.
- Develop measurable KPIs and identify and monitor key milestones to ensure accountability and monitor success.
- Prepare integration presentations / progress reports and score cards which will be reviewed with the M&A Committee on a regular basis.
- Refine integration processes / playbooks that incorporate prior experience and industry best practices across all key work streams.
- Conduct ad-hoc qualitative and quantitative analyses for strategic planning and integration efforts.
Professional Experience / Skills Required Education
- MBA preferred.
- Experience: 15+ years of business experience in Strategy, Operations and / or Integration including a minimum of 7 years of experience in integration and leading cross-functional projects within a publicly traded technology company; experience in software / SaaS preferred.
- Strong project management and team-oriented leadership skills: Ability to build relationships quickly and foster trust at all organizational levels. Ability to anticipate and address critical issues and align cross functional areas in order to remove dependencies / bottlenecks. Effective in implementing new and improved processes.
- Strong critical thinking skills: Experience applying various methodologies or practices to assess processes, business issues and people. Ability to extract key messages from detail and translate into audience appropriate messages. Strong editing skills.
- Executive communication skills: Exceptionally strong communicator with the ability to craft a full range of clear, high-impact communications with top level company executives. Ability to communicate in an open and authentic manner in all situations.
- Strong attention to detail along with organization and follow-through skills.
- High level of energy, enthusiasm and commitment to success.
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.