People Operations Manager (H.R.) 200159
G&A – Human Resources
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
The People Operations Manager will focus on process improvement related to every operational channel utilized by Ellie Mae throughout the Employee Lifecycle. This individual will act as a subject matter expert on People Operation Processes, systems and compliance. The role requires a keen eye for process simplification, and a focus on how to prepare the function’s systems and processes for the future.
- Perform complex data analysis related to people systems, metrics and other performance indicators. Translate analysis into easily digestible summaries.
- Use and maintain applicant tracking system in a way that is consistent with Ellie Mae policies as well as Federal and State government regulations. Serves as an administrator in our Lever applicant tracking system
- Ensure compliance with relevant federal agencies (EEOC, OFCCP, DOL, etc.) as well as obligations under Ellie Mae of CA federal, state and local contracts.
- Serve as owner and expert of all recruitment technology, processes and practices.
- Research and propose changes and additions to current technology, processes and practices.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to system design and system changes.
- Research, build, test and implement various enhancements to systems utilized by Talent Acquisition.
- Maintain training documentation and perform training of end users for Talent Acquisition systems.
- Drive process improvement and process simplification wherever possible.
- Act as issue resolution and escalation liaison for People Systems.
- Define and document workflow, processes and procedures
- Liaise with Finance and Talent Acquisition team to optimize planning process
- Recruitment in support of multiple operating units. Systems include: applicant tracking software, sourcing tools, new hire document collection, talent acquisition compliance systems and all other software and technology supporting hiring
- Create relevant training and train key stakeholders on Operational systems and processes
- Manage Employee Onboarding including Day 1 Welcome Session, and 2-Day New Hire Orientation
- Reports to the Senior Manager of People Operations
- 6+ years within Human Resources including 3+ years of operations experience
- Experience in the launch and optimization of processes and programs designed to continuously improve service delivery
- Understand the impact of a providing a great candidate experience and creating highly satisfied hiring manager
- Passion for technology, wide range of knowledge regarding tools and data that enable efficiency
- Strong influencing and relationship-building skills
- A utility player. You're willing to help out wherever needed. Partnering with managers, recruiting and HR to solve problems
- Must have strong MS Excel and strong knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Strong experience in Workday HRIS is required
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.