Senior C#/.NET Software Engineer- 190705
Technology & Operations – Engineering
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and understanding of how to put Big Data and Cloud Computing into action?
Are you an expert in building scalable and responsive web applications for highly adaptive data visualization on complex data sets?
We Build Data Products:
We have a gold mine of over ten years and petabytes of historic data for the mortgage industry waiting to become insightful and innovative data products. Our engineering team focuses on the UI components and related frameworks utilized in our Data Connect products. These products help our customers make data driven decisions. With rapid growth in engineering, you will get to take on hard problems and increase your responsibilities while we scale the organization. While working on these projects you will hold responsibility for full life-cycle management, including requirements analysis, technical design, implementation, testing, documentation, deployment to production, and post-production ownership.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Advanced knowledge and experience in object-oriented programming languages such as C#
- Good experience and knowledge in ASP.NET MVC, RESTFUL services, and Web Form.
- Experience with web client side programming with HTML 5 and CSS.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in multi-tier, distributed architecture
- Proficient in database concepts and working experience with SQL Server
Basic Skills and Qulaifications
- At least 2 years’ hands on experience with applicable technologies.
- Knowledge of agile development practices
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent from a fully-accredited college or university.
- Courses in a programming language that is either Java , C++ or C#
- Experience working on a software project
- Familiarity and experience working with object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Relational Database knowledge including SQL programming: understanding of queries and stored procedures.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Strong collaborative, coaching, analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.