QA Manager- 190566
Technology & Operations – Quality Assurance
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
Hands-On QA Manager needed to guide a distributed team to test Ellie Mae’s data products. Expertise in Java to automate APIs and UI flows is needed to lead the team on the path of test automation using java/TestNg/HttpClient/Selenium framework for both backend and UI test needs. The java knowledge should not be limited to use the existing framework but you should be able to expand it where needed. AWS exposure is preferred. Good exposure to SQL and noSQL databases is preferred. Lead/Management experience is mandatory. This role will require 50% management and 50% hands-on responsibilities.
- 10+ years of experience in Software Development or Quality Engineering, 2+ years in management preferred.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent domain
- Excellent analytical skills
- Have strong technical skills, both functional and non-functional, manual and automation, in a continuous delivery environment.
- Strong communication skills with all the key stakeholders to ensure QA vision is understood and implemented correctly.
- Be a strong leader with experience in implementing and shaping the company’s QA processes and strategies.
- QA Management experience across multiple projects, off-shore and in-house.
- Be an advocate of Quality Assurance, Continuous Improvement and industry recognized Best Practices.
- Flexible with the ability to and work under pressure.
- Proactive, strong-minded, quick thinker and assertive.
- A mature and professional individual who is self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Able to motivate a team, recognize good talent and bring out the best out of each individual.
- Building and maintaining relationships.
- The ability to prioritize work and tasks under pressure.
- Ability to handle conflict effectively.
- Ability to build, implement and direct quality assurance principles and maintain the quality of delivery.
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.