Staff Engineer, Partner Platform- 190387
Technology & Operations – Engineering
Ellie Mae (NYSE:ELLI) is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Lead complex technology initiative end-to-end that cuts across all layers of the architecture
- Provide technical leadership across all next generation applications and platform
- Coordinate technology adoption and feature designs across product lines
- Passionate for fueling innovation with ‘can do’ attitude
- Lead architecture/design discussions and drive creative solutions for Digital Mortgage platform
- Define and influence best-practices for cloud application development
- Work closely with executives, product managers and UX engineers to lay out future vision
- Be a Mentor and inspire engineers pursuing technical career path in engineering
- Be a role model to help promote ‘we are great’ tribe culture among cross functional teams.
Basic Skills and Qualifications
- 8+ years of professional experience in designing and developing enterprise-scale systems
- History of demonstrated technical leadership in delivering large complex projects
- Expert in object-oriented design and development with Java
- Well averse with building microservices and multi-tenant applications
- Knowledge of deployment and operational aspects on cloud platforms like AWS or Azure
- Experience with building API’s, API Gateways, Document Management
- Hands on knowledge of Java Platform frameworks and technologies (Spring, Jersey)
- Evangelist for strong CICD pipeline and automated test frameworks
- Experienced with database concepts and databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, or NoSQL
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills; good verbal and written communication
- BA/BS or higher in a computer software or related field
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.