Sr. IT Program Manager - 201815
Pleasanton, CA /
Technology & Operations – IT /
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
Ellie Mae IT department is seeking an experienced Program Manager to join the IT team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about Technology, Infrastructure, Architecture, Data Center, Cloud and operations. The position reports to the Director of IT PMO. There are a number of highly strategic programs to plan and execute: Rollout of Palo Alto Prisma Access as Global VPN solution, implementation of Cisco ISE, 802 1x Certificate based Authentication, respond to yearly/quarterly audits internal and external such as SOC & FFIEC, and Acquisition Integrations.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND FUNCTIONS
- Work with IT and the Information Security leaders and understand the project needs. Help articulate the options, and translate requirements into program objectives and scope
- Develop and manage a detailed project or program plan, and own the projects and programs
- Scale the programs to executable phases or sprints and drive them to successful outcome
- Provide structure and the necessary processes without complication and slowing execution
- Communicate effectively within the teams as well as to executives and business stakeholders
- Aggregate, organize, and communicate program and project information with internal customers, stakeholders and extended teams.
- Leverage Change & Release management’s current processes, and help to enhance best practices to ensure the successful adoption
- Effectively manage risk, compliance and security considerations, partnering with colleagues to ensure the right decisions are made and communicated at all times
- 7+ years of IT Infrastructure program management experience
- PMP or PgMP certification can be a plus
- Experience in infrastructure project rollouts/cutover, business change management, Corporate IT Service management
- Must have good Analytical skills
- Be able to provide technical documentation where needed
- A self-starter that enjoys the challenge
- Organized, creative and a problem-solver
- Must be able to work with technical staff
- Focused, and balanced, provide a climate control for the teams during tough and good phases
- Strong people skills and ability to work collaboratively with other project managers too
- Endless aptitude for learning new technologies, approaches and leveraging tools of the trade while remaining thoughtful and flexible
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.