Sr. Engineer, SRE 202416
U.S.A. Remote /
Technology & Operations – Cloud Operations /
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work and collaborate closely with our software engineering, architecture and operations teams at Ellie Mae... Our Site Reliability Engineers are responsible for ensuring Ellie Mae services are highly available, reliable, secure and scalable. The ideal candidates are fluent in systems programming and/or automation, and can leverage their experience to solve complex problems associated with running production environments at massive scale in multi-tenant environments.
- Employ deep troubleshooting and scripting skills to improve the availability, performance, and security of Ellie Mae Services.
- Implementation of proactive monitoring, alerting, trend analysis and self-healing systems
- Participate in on-call rotations, driving restoration and repair of service-impacting issues
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis and drive repair of Problem Records in order to prevent recurrence through to closure including, but not limited to, resolution of product/service defects or design changes, infrastructure changes, or operational changes
- Define non-functional requirements as part of the product lifecycle to influence the new designs, standards, and methods for scalable, highly available distributed systems
- Work with Engineering leadership to build shared services that meet the requirements and need of the platform and application teams
- Author system support documents and update production application service run books where needed
- Seasoned professional in critical incident triage & response; effective working under pressure
- Contribute to product development / engineering as needed to ensure Quality of Service of Highly Available services
- Implement automated tests, automated deployments, and operational tools
- Collaborate with Product and Support teams to plan and deploy product releases
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.