Manager, Content Marketing- 200150
Marketing – Corporate Communications & Creative Services
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Work across Marketing to curate information, develop strategy and create content for campaigns, sales enablement, website and beyond
- Create compelling emails, blogs, landing pages, data sheets, white papers and other pieces
- Ability to write longer form content like byline articles and ebooks
- Develop strategy and execute to turn existing content intoother content types (I.e. Taking an ebook and turning into a blog series, taking a data sheet and turning into email content)
- Utilize excellent overall writing skills and ability to adopt the Ellie Mae style and tone with impeccable spelling and grammar
- Support social media growth by leveraging content on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Understand keyword and SEO best practices
- Understand online marketing and lead generation
Basic Skills and Qualifications
- Content Marketing Manager Requirements:Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
- Data-driven and highly analytical.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics.
- Proficiency with social media analytics.
- Time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.