Associate, Technical Support
Customer Success – Technical Support
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
The Customer Support Service Request Analyst acts as a support resource to fulfill assigned service requests of our customer base utilizing Ellie Mae products, services, platform technologies, and workflows. The Service Request Analyst endeavors to deliver complete and satisfactory fulfillment of service requests in a timely and consistent manner.
- Effectively apply expertise in the fulfillment of service requests to assist customers utilizing Ellie Mae software solutions with the assistance of job aids and procedures.
- Fulfill services requests submitted by the customer to the analyst in a timely manner with minimal assistance for 90% of all service requests assigned at two-month’s tenure in the role while maintaining a satisfactory level of customer satisfaction.
- Support and work toward service level attainment to departmental standards.
- Strive for first-contact fulfillment within target fulfillment times, balancing completeness of resolution and quality of service while maintaining appropriate escalation rates in accordance to standards.
- Understand and follow company and departmental guidelines and policies for customer interaction/customer service.
- Adopt and exhibit core behaviors toward teamwork and professionalism as defined by departmental standard.
- Ensure customer interactions are handled as set forth by department policy and procedure and as directed by management.
- Adhere to schedule as set forth by management.
- Manage service request backlog to departmental standards.
- Thoroughly and accurately document details of all customer interactions in appropriate case management system.
- 3 years’ experience or a Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience.
- Possesses and ability to manage own time to department and team standards and expectations.
- Understands and appropriately balances and prioritizes work efforts to operational needs.
- Collaborates: Partners and works collaboratively to meet shared objectives. Cooperative; Fair; Trustworthy.
- Communicates Effectively: Develops and delivers, by written and oral communications, information which is clear, salient, and audience-appropriate. Listens attentively; Adapts communication style to the audience and setting; Communicates effectively in large and small groups, and one-to-one.
- Customer Focus: Exhibits a sense of dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of the customer. Actions are considerate of customer need and perception; Builds and maintains functional and appropriate relationships; Gains trust and garners the respect of the customer.
- Nimble Learning: Willingly and actively learns through experimentation and problem solving. Curious; Learns concepts quickly; Seeks knowledge.
- Technical Savvy: Exhibits a willingness and desire to learn diverse, job-appropriate technologies and technical skills. Capacity to understand technical concepts, processes, procedures, and tools. An aptitude for technical problem solving, including the ability to learn and adopt new technical concepts, processes, and troubleshooting procedures.
- Drives Results: Is able to consistently demonstrate achievement of results toward goals and objectives. Persistent; Empowered; Promotes and appropriately encourages others to meet/exceed goals.
- Manages Ambiguity: Demonstrates an ability to remain productive and function effectively in the role when situations are uncertain, unclear, or where situational information is not complete. Adaptable; Flexible; Resilient.
- Manages Complexity: Possesses the capability, capacity, and patience to collect and consider complex, large quantities, and/or potentially contradictory information in the process of triage, problem analysis, and resolution. Critical thinking; Problem solving.
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.