QA Analyst I- 202395
Technology & Operations – Quality Assurance /
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
We are looking for a hardworking, detail oriented, and confident person to develop realistic user test cases and data based on the latest mortgage industry trends. In this role you will create and perform manual tests to verify integrity of the code base. You will be expected to work with Product, BA’s, and Development.
Primary Responsibilities & Objectives
- This role covers testing functionality of a new system and any dependencies it may have with existing systems currently in use. Testing is not constrained to documented requirements and is based on experience of the classic systems and their settings.
- Author and maintain test cases and test scripts that ensure quality of ICE Mortage Technology products, specifically the Simplifile components.
- Test Simplifile functionality across a wide variety of browsers using manual testing techniques.
- Responsible for documenting detailed system defects and presenting them in project triage.
- Work in a flexible agile development environment with rapid release cycles.
- Be a vocal proponent of quality in every phase of development.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, time management skills with the ability to multi-task and work independently, without close supervision.
- Familiarity with web applications and the ability to learn how to test them via manual methods.
- Aptitude in Agile/Scrum methodologies as well as QA methodologies and best practices.
- Competency with integration testing, functional, and regression testing.
- Basic understand of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- QA / Testing experience required. Simplifile experience preferred.
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.