Sales Commission Analyst 190268
Sales – Sales Operations
Ellie Mae (NYSE:ELLI) is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
- Interact with sales organization to address inquiries regarding territory alignment, booking allocation, and resulting commissions
- Prepare monthly commission reports, accruals, and payroll workbooks for Accounting in compliance with ASC 606 regulations
- Ad-hoc commission reporting & analysis
- Ability to analyze issues & present appropriate solutions while efficiently multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to strict deadlines
- Provide world-class customer service to our sales organization and internal customers
- Serve as the “go-to” resource for commission-related questions
- Help calculate, adjust, split, review sales order feeds, and process sales commissions for the sales teams
- Partner with sales operations team to streamline processes, set-up for scalability, and improve the end-to-end commission crediting process
- Focus on continuous improvement of the commission process
- Support audits and keep track of required audit evidence
- Continue to learn or improve on system knowledge and applications
- Participate in UATs for system implementations and upgrades
- Help develop and maintain business requirements documents, internal management reports and KPIs as it relates to commissions
- 2+ years of sales compensation experience, background in high-tech SaaS environments a plus
- Knowledge or background with CRM or Financial systems preferred; experience with Xactly Incent and Salesforce.com a plus
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.