Product Operations Analyst
Customer Success – Technical Support /
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
As a member of Ellie Mae’s Mortgage Product & Pricing Technical Operations team, the main responsibility will be managing the maintenance of investor partner data within the Encompass Product and Pricing Service. The Mortgage Product Operations Analyst will be responsible for performing daily operational guideline, investor products, and pricing maintenance as well as providing technical assistance to internal support departments.
- Setup new clients, product guidelines, and investor products within Ellie Mae’s Product and Pricing service
- Monitor client and investor requests for system modifications
- Make timely daily updates of investor guidelines and pricing data
- Convert guideline and pricing rules from investor-provided documents and tables into business rules that can be entered using the product and pricing system’s administrative tools
- Perform product quality assurance and system validation for all investors and daily changes
- Manage system and tools updates with cross functional teams
- Provide backline support to the customer facing technical support organization
Job Requirements (Education, Experience and Skills)
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing situations
- Proficient with all existing and emerging investor loan products, guidelines, incentives and rate sheets.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in mortgage loan operations including secondary management, underwriting, or processing
- Experience in Wholesale/Broker and Correspondent funding
- Knowledge of core loan products required: conventional, FHA, VA, and other secondary market loan programs
- Customer focused
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow compliance requirements and policy
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exhibit good decision-making ability
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.